Help LBO Continue to Grow and Serve Our Community by becoming a Member!
Long Beach Organic, a 501 c (3) nonprofit, relies on the support of the community to make community gardens possible in an urban environment. Each of our unique locations adds value and neighborhood improvements to all the communities we serve by transforming once vacant and blighted lots into thriving community gardens. Our gardens help unite communities, promote wellbeing, provide education, and encourage sustainability in the City of Long Beach.
Our gardeners enjoy getting their hands dirty and harvesting the fruits of their labor, while also supporting those less fortunate in the community by donating excess produce and volunteering to maintain our plots designated for charity.
Your support will allow Long Beach Organic to
- enhance our charity gardens
- expand our education initiatives
- maintain our existing gardens
- plan for new garden locations!
Membership Benefits you too!
- Tax Deduction
- Invitations to exclusive Member Appreciation Events
- Discounted price for signature events like our annual Garden Wine Tour
- Recipe Booklet from our LBO Cooks Series
- Email notifications, newsletters and access to all member and public events.
- $25 Hardy– Individual Membership
- $40 Hybrid– You and Guest Membership
- $60 Heirloom – Family Membership (2 adults and 2 children under 18)
Donations of any amount are welcome in addition to annual membership.
Please include membership name (Hardy, Hybrid, or Heirloom) in the comments section of PayPal.
Donate today through PayPal!